When you use the Zinemaya Site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
The Way Zinemaya Uses Information
If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Zinemaya Site, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Zinemaya Site.
Account information: Your account information (for example, full name, email address, Age, and rental/purchase history) are collected for basic Zinemaya service. Zinemaya will use this information to fulfill our service to you as follows:
* Your full name will be used to personalize communications to you and identify you in our system (for user searches, etc)
* Your email address will be used for identity verification, system messages, personal Zinemaya messages (unsubscribe available in User Preferences), newsletter (unsubscribe available in User Preferences), and other Zinemaya communications.
* Your Age is used to determine whether you are of legal age to view mature content.
* Your credit card information, including your billing address, will be used when you buy or rent films.
* Your rental/purchase history is used to establish licensing of films and provide insight into the kinds of movies Zinemaya may want to offer in the future.
Profile Information: You elect to share as much or as little information about yourself in your personal profile. Zinemaya makes no claims on the privacy of information that you have elected to make public.
We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out (for example, our newsletter). We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Zinemaya Site changes or for customer service purposes).
We will send you account and service-related announcements from time to time when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
When Zinemaya Discloses Information
* We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
* We do share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Zinemaya Site.
* We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright Law) or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Zinemaya Site, in which case Zinemaya may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by visiting your account profile page. You can also request that your personal information be updated or deleted at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
If you choose to use our referral service to recommend a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. Zinemaya stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
Your friend may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
Movie Purchase and Credit card transaction
Zinemaya uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Zinemaya and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, Zinemaya makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If Zinemaya learns of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Zinemaya may post a notice on the Zinemaya Site if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Zinemaya does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information on the Zinemaya Site from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access the Zinemaya Site at any time or in any manner. If Zinemaya learns that personally identifiable information of persons less than 18 years of age has been collected on the Zinemaya Site without verified parental consent, then Zinemaya will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
In the event Zinemaya be sold (business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company),Zinemayas assets and files, which may include your personal information, may be sold to the company or companies that acquire Zinemayas assets